Time and Space Time and Space

Very well done, it fits into the game and helps set the mod very, very well!

OoT: Astray in the Forest OoT: Astray in the Forest

YOU, SIR

Have blown the Nostalgia Meter in my mind.

A little upbeat and kinda jazzy, like "Dinosaurs Playing Rag", but still with the overwhelming sense of nostalgia.
Well done. 5/5 9/10

Fairy's Fountain Loop Fairy's Fountain Loop

Nostalgic, yet fresh upon the ears. It is a little difficult to hear the chorus at first, but by the end of the loop it starts to come out more. I must say, you're improving. Very well done.
5/5 9/10

VGSongbird responds:

* * Star Fox - Corneria * * * * Star Fox - Corneria * *

Peculiar situation among gamers here

I have an old SNES, but I never played the original Star Fox. The SNES is my parents', Dad got it for Mom for one of their early anniversaries, and the only game I can still find that we had for it is Super Mario World. Ah, Mario. I never went vary far into it when I was younger, maybe now I'll actually dare to venture past World 3!

VGSongbird responds:

LOL :D I'm not the best at the old school Mario myself. But I do love playing it.

Thanks for listening.

Halo - Homeworld Alliance Halo - Homeworld Alliance

Well well

isn't this a pleasant surprise. Most versions that I hear just don't seem to grip me like the original. But, this one does come a lot closer than all the others. Nicely done.

Lavender Town-Pokemon Lavender Town-Pokemon

I agree with ellebirdy

Yes, you could just do bland remakes all day long. Yes you can get the melody right, now take that and make it yours! Give it a soul! That's when it will be a good piece of music, not before. There are a lot of songs that are all style, no soul. Please don't add to that pile.

Again, make it yours.
~117

The Imperial March - Vocal The Imperial March - Vocal

HAHAHAHAA

This rates right up there with "Grunt-ish Halo"! (Also in the audio portal, for those who are curious.)

Anyway....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Highly amusing, but it ends kinda odd.... Then the dude talks about "Available on CD, Casette, and also available for Download on iTunes" which made me lol again.
In short, "It's MOST impressive"!

Halo - Piano Solo Halo - Piano Solo

It had me at 5 seconds.

TEN. You did beautifly in this little redo of a song I've honestly only ever heard once. It's just so peacefull... *sighs contentedly* Bravo, mate. Bravo.

Grunt-ish HALO Grunt-ish HALO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

In other words: 'ROFLE COPTER'

I can actually see a couple of grunts doing that, too!

Halo 2 Battle Theme orch Halo 2 Battle Theme orch

Okay, then...

just to clarify, people seem to be in dissagreement over where the song is from: both Halo: CE AND Halo 3.
Halo: CE - Brothers in Arms
Halo 3 - Last of the Brave
This Is Our Land
All have the same basic tune, but used in different ways. I bought the soundtrack off of iTunes, so I know that they are all official. Again, this was just to clarify.

Anyway, time for my review:
... Yeah I'll spare the details and cut to the chase, you get an 8. It just didn't seem, I dunno, 'commanding' enough. Call me crazy (go ahead, seriously) but it just doesn't sound quite right to me. It still scores well, though. You put good effort into it, and it shows. Good job.