Madness:Despair Madness:Despair

I really liked it, it had a good pace and awesome powers!

A couple of little nitpicky things though: the Uzi in room 2 uses a "silenced" firing sound despite not having a suppressor, and you gave the sniper rifle in the same room a bolt-action rfile's animation despite that particular type being a semi-auto.

Aside from that, it's nearly flawless!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

I remember first watching this years ago, and at the time I was very impressed with the animation. It has certainly aged well, too - the animating work you did is just as crisp and fluid as I remember, it almost loks professional! I'll certainly remember this piece as one of the best animations on NG, as well as a personal favorite of mine for as long as I've been visiting Newgrounds.

blood moon ep1 blood moon ep1

Well, I suppose you wouldn't be surprised by this rating at this point. I've seen better from a first animation, and I've seen much much worse. I am curious, though, what a remake of this would look like considering how much you've improved in this time.

Link Gets Hurt Once Again Link Gets Hurt Once Again

"High probability of some sort of hero suffering"

Short, funny, and involves some sort of hero suffering. What more do you need?

I've watched the others, and I must say that your animating skills have really improved over the 'series'. Well done.

TLoZ - Link is random ! TLoZ - Link is random !

Okay okay okay

I know people have asked before, "Where did ya get the guitar themesong", and you always say "Right hear at the audio portal". Well, I just left the audio portal, now could you please tell us which one it is?? That would help a lot more than "Audio Portal".

Anyway, the animation is a bit shoddy, but the humor more than made up for it. I feel comfortable giving this an 8 out of ten, anytime.

Wolf Wolf

Funny, and nicely animated

despite your own opinion. However, I must disagree with what notsoserious said about manga. He is completely wrong, however still entitled to his opinion no matter how wrong he is. That said, let me get on with my review. Yes, the opening running bit did stumble somewhat, but it recovered quickly. You could however, improve on the wolf's voice right when he first jumps out of the trees. He sounds a little... obviously fake. I know he IS technically fake, but it's more obvious right when he jumps out, then after the "why?" bit he sounds fine.
Sound: 7
Story: 8
Art: 8
Animation: 7.5
Overall: 8

"Aeris Dies" "Aeris Dies"

*facewall*

THAT is exactly why you never leave your computer sitting on one of THOSE sites. Presented in a hilarious way. And Aeris is currently in a state of "Can not un-see"

Just as planned. Ke ke ke....

Just a Blur? Just a Blur?

Erm...

It definitely has potential, but it's just lacking too much to score all that well. Visuals were good, don't get me wrong, but it's way too short, lacks major backround music, lacks direction, lacks plot, style, energy, ... yeah. Build on this, and you can make it great! But as-is, it doesn't stand much of a chance.

Beowulf (Senior Project) Beowulf (Senior Project)

Interesting.

Making a farce out of the classics is usually a difficult thing to master (unless you happen to be Mel Brooks) but you do it pretty well. The craziest bit, though, is that TONIGHT is when I have to present MY senior project.

Anyway... Good job. Certainly not the best artwork or animation, but it is still good.

Pookie103 responds:

Thank you. :) Hope your senior gets hundreds like this one did. :D

Color that fox! Color that fox!

Very nice

Ranks right up there with Zarla's video, if you ask me.

For a first animation it has very high quality. The movement isn't sketchy or off the mark, the lines were smooth overall, and the colors meshed pretty well. Seeing this as your first non-stick animation meens that you'll only get even better as you make more. I look forward to seeing more from you.